Welcome to the Ezra Lehman Memorial Library! We invite you to explore not only our virtual presence, but our beautiful physical space as well.
Our library building provides a wonderful study space with comfortable soft seating areas throughout the library. We provide private group study rooms, semi-private group study spaces, informal gathering spots, and private individual study areas. For those who want refreshment while studying and doing coursework, we have an in-house Starbucks! We truly are a one-stop-shop where you can also receive the academic support you need when you need it.
- Need help finding journals, books, or answers? Our friendly “Ask Us Anything” reference librarians are here on the main floor to help.
- Need a computer? We have 50 laptops and 75+ desktop computers, all with printing capability.
- Need print or audio-visual resources? We are proud to provide you with over 350,000 books, serials, and other materials; over 73,000 AV materials; and over 1.5 million items on microform.
- Need a modern, comfortable location to host a teleconference? We have three separate locations available.
- Need to access the Raider Academic Center? You can find the RAC on the main floor of the library, on the right side, for your student athlete study hour needs.
- Need faculty support in instructional design & development services? Visit the IDDS specialist on the lower level, who can give you the help you need.
Also explore our digital resources. We have access to over 25,000 e-journals, over 60,000 e-books, and authoritative databases for each major. We have reference librarians available by chat or email. Our online “Ask Us Anything” box will also give you any answers to any questions ever asked that may be similar to yours—instantly! You can find us on our blog, Facebook, Flickr, Twitter, Picasa, and Foursquare. We are where you are.
Michelle Foreman, M.L.I.S., Ph.D.
Dean of Libraries
Lehman Library 111
(p) 717-477-1475 (f) 717-477-1389