Course content will be tailored to the needs of an individual professor and class. The links below provide a sample of the types of activities librarians can do with classes.
1. Describe steps in the research process and make a research plan.
2. Determine the scope of the question or task required to meet their information needs .
3. Formulate questions for research based on information gaps.
4. Use research appropriately to make decisions and take action.
5. Revise Research Question into a thesis based on evidence found.
6. Give credit to the original ideas of others through proper attribution and citation.